Be assured we are currently doing the following:
– Regularly cleaning all high-touch surfaces.
– Utilizing commercial-grade disinfect on all facilities bi-weekly.
– Promoting safe hygiene methods with students, staff.
– Actively monitoring illness statistics across the district.
– Preparing educational mission for at-home, electronic, and paper delivery.
– Preparing staff for optimal operations in the event of a closure.
– Preparing for post incident recovery of schools in the event of a closure.
COVID-19 is spread very similar to the flu and common colds. For this reason, we are encouraging our students and staff to actively wash their hands and take all of the same precautions they would normally take to avoid these illnesses. Please encourage your children to do the same at home as they build healthy habits.