- Proof of Utah residence
- Completion of TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education)
- Orientation Class
This program is for adults who do not have a secondary school diploma demonstrating a functioning level of at least 9.0 in at least one of the following areas: Reading, Writing, or Math.
The Adult High School Completion program provides academic instruction in Board-approved courses leading to an Adult Education Secondary Diploma. With verification, the following may be used toward completion of graduation requirements:
- Previously earned high school credit
- Professional licenses or certification of skill training
- Military Experience
- College or university credits
The Adult Basic Education program provides services for adults who lack high school level skills.
- Adult Basic Level 1, provides instruction for the development of reading readiness, basic arithmetic skills, and an introduction to writing and basic grammar;
- Adult Basic Level 2, provides instruction in the areas of reading comprehension, reading in the content areas, mathematics, and language arts; and
- Adult Basic Level 3, provides instruction that will enable a student to develop the skills necessary to pass the GED examination. This level includes the areas of reading, science, social studies, grammar and writing skills, and mathematics.
South Summit School District
285 East 400 South, Kamas, UT 84036