Amanda Monaco Med, BSN, RN, NCSN
- Graduated with her BSN from Westminster College.
- Graduated with her Masters of Education from Cambridge College in Massachusetts.
- Worked in Granite School District as a school nurse for 13 years prior to coming to South Summit School District.
- Favorite hobbies include: being outdoors, fishing, cooking, doing anything crafty, and spending time with her family.
Olivia, RN, BSN
- Graduated from the University of Utah Nursing Program.
- BA in Economics.
- Lived in the UK for 15 years.
- She has one son.
Jorja, RN, BSN
- Graduated from the Westminster College of Nursing Program.
- Works at Primary Children's Hospital as their Clinical Technology Manager and also helps out in the Spina Bifida Clinic as needed. She previously worked on the Neuro Trauma Unit at Primary Children's Hospital and has been there at the hospital for 18 years.
- Favorite hobbies include: spending time with her family, reading, traveling, and being on the beach.
Rachael, RN, ADN
- Graduated from Salt Lake Community College in Nursing.
- Currently works in the NICU at Primary Children's Hospital.
- Passionate about pediatric nursing and the challenges that come with taking care of such a special population.
- Favorite things include: raising her three teenagers, reading, cooking, shopping, and spending time with her husband.