If you have questions about posting below see Mrs. Atkinson
All positions below are subject to change according to business partners needs.
Elk Meadows- Caregiver
Considering career growth? Considering working in a highly professional, caring, and stable environment? Considering living and working in a friendly, community where refined tastes blend with down-home values? Seasons Management, a premier provider for senior living communities including independent, assisted, and memory care living, is seeking a passionate and strong customer oriented Caregiver for Elk Meadows Senior Living Community located in Oakley, Utah.
With Seasons Management, our goal is to provide excellent services to our residents and to their families, by empowering our staff and conducting ourselves with integrity and honesty. We believe that the success of a community is directly related to this commitment, quality and skill of each Executive Director at each community. We believe that our most valuable asset is our staff. Our top priority is tending to wants, needs, and comfort of our residents. Our fundamental beliefs are based on five core values, Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, Commitment, and Expertise.
The Caregiver is responsible for all duties in relation to safely providing for the resident care and well-being. It requires a mature and responsible attitude and the ability to establish confidence in the resident population regarding their care needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General management responsibilities include, but are not limited to overseeing and accepting the final accountability for the following either directly or through designated staff:
* Responsible for fulfilling daily, weekly and monthly job checklist duties.
* Understand the resident’s alert status including changes of condition and what to be aware of concerning the resident; Report changes immediately to your supervisor or management.
* Reads, understands and appropriately documents on the 24-hour communication reports.
* Understand and agree to follow the resident’s service plan and keep updated as care needs change.
* Assists with all care needs the resident may have as directed on the individual residents service plan. Engage with residents daily activities program.
* Assist with dining room service (set up, take orders, serve, bus tables).
* Delivers and re-stocks the resident’s incontinent supplies.
* Collects and disposes of trash in designated receptacles.
* Wash, dry, fold and put away (as requested) resident personal laundry.
Elk Meadows Senior Living Community offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Elk Meadows Senior Living Community is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check, a pre-employment drug test, and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached to the online job application.
Job Type: Full Time
* Prefer high-school diploma, or equivalent, or minimum education required per state
Ask about our relocation assistance.
Ask about our CNA training program.
Thank you for applying!
Questions?: ContactMonique MackayExecutive Director4200 North 400 WestOakley, Utah 84055Office: 435.783.5575