Online Scheduler Information
Scheduling CCR conferences for the 2018-2019 school year will work as follows:
- First Semester
- ALL grade levels
THE ONLINE SCHEDULER WILL AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 1st to MARCH 22nd FOR ALL GRADESIf you need to arrange a different time, or a second appointment, with a Counselor, please call the front office or email the Counselor.THIS IS FOR PARENTS AND THEIR STUDENTThe following link will take you to the Online Scheduler to schedule your CCR (College and Career Ready) conference with the Counselors:
- Second Semester
- ALL grade levels
Purpose of this meeting:
- Make sure your student is on track for graduation
- Make sure your student is taking applicable high school coursework
- Discuss real and relevant post-school opportunities
Instructions on how to use the Online Scheduler:
From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password: (sent to you in a broadcasted phone message 3 times during the semester)
- Enter your student’s “State ID number”. If you do not know their State ID number, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system. Alternatively you can get it from your student's Powerschool access, at the top left of the main screen.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- A list of counseling office personnel will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of the person you would meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each person you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s Online Scheduler™ specialist:
Counselor: Rob Patrick
Phone: 435-783-4313 x 3353
If you have forgotten the password or have problems accessing the Scheduler please email or call me.