CORD APPLICATION WINDOW
APRIL 1st - APRIL 30th each year
****** LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ******
Steps to complete in the honors cord application process:
- Download the form/s for the cords you wish to apply for.
- Get ONE copy of your unofficial transcript from the Registrar (Maria Todd).
- Complete all applicable application forms.
- Get the forms SIGNED by the TEACHERS who need to sign them.
- Staple the transcript to the back of the forms.
- Hand the complete packet to Mr. Patrick.
- The cords you qualify for will be available when you pick up your graduation gown.
- Cords are returnable with your gown, unless you choose to pay to keep them (see the Registrar).
Download and complete the following forms for Honors cord applications.
DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FORM IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
If you are completing your Associates' Degree before Graduation, a cord will automatically be assigned to you - you do not need to apply for this.