College Bound Athletes
- Students planning to participate in college athletics must meet NCAA academic requirements
- If you plan to play a sport in college you should register with the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse.
- Students should register with the clearinghouse as soon as possible in high school.
- Additionally, students should have their SAT or ACT test scores forwarded directly to the clearinghouse whenever they take the test.
- As a prospective student-athlete at a Division I or II institution, you have certain responsibilities to attend to before you may participate.
- Information concerning who needs to register with the Clearinghouse and what documents should be submitted can be found at:
If you have any questions, please contact the Counselors in the Counseling Center.