STOLE APPLICATION WINDOW - EARLIER THAN USUAL FOR 2019-2020!!!
FEBRUARY 1st THROUGH MARCH 2nd
Information for Stole requirements will be taken up to the end of the First Semester of the Senior year, but THIRD QUARTER GRADES WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE FINAL ELIGIBILITY.
NEW TO 2019-2020: If you meet the requirements for the CTE recognition, see Mrs. Clegg.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Steps to complete in the honors application process:
- Download the form/s for the recognition you wish to apply for.
- Get ONE copy of your unofficial transcript from the Registrar (Maria Todd).
- Complete all applicable application forms.
- Get the forms SIGNED by the TEACHERS who need to sign them.
- Staple the transcript to the back of the forms.
- Hand the complete packet to Mr. Patrick BY MARCH 2nd.
- The recognition/s you qualify for will be available as a stole when you pick up your graduation gown.
- You get to keep your stole at no cost to you.
Download and complete the following forms for Honors cord applications.
DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FORM IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Honors application
- Foreign Language honors application
- Language Arts honors application
- Mathematics honors application
- Performing Arts honors application
- Science honors application
- Social Studies honors application
If you are completing your Associates' Degree or your General Education Certificate before Graduation, you will automatically be recognized for this. You do not need to file an application for it.