Online Scheduler Information
Scheduling Parent-Student College and Caree conferences (for Student AND Parent) for the 2019-2020 school year will work as follows:
- First Semester & Second Semester
- ANY parent can register at any time throughout the year.
The Online Scheduler will OPEN on October 1st, 2019 for all students/parents
Counselor availability: Ms. Gillette - Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Mr. Patrick - Monday,Wednesday, Friday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to download a Checklist of items we cover - if you have any questions, please bring them with you.
The Online Scheduler will CLOSE on May 1st, 2020 for all students/parents
If you need to arrange a different time with a Counselor, please call the front office or email the Counselor.
This is for Parents and Their Student
The following link will take you to the Online Scheduler to schedule your (College and Career Ready) conference with the Counselors:
Purpose of this meeting:
- Make sure your student is on track for graduation
- Make sure your student is taking applicable high school coursework
- Discuss real and relevant post-school opportunities
Instructions on how to use the Online Scheduler:
From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password: (sent to you in a broadcasted phone message 3 times during the semester)
- Enter your student’s “State ID number”. If you do not know their State ID number, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system. Alternatively you can get it from your student's PowerSchool access.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- A list of counseling office personnel will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of the person you would meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each person you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s Online Scheduler specialist:
Phone:435-783-4313 x 3353
If you have forgotten the password or have problems accessing the Scheduler please email or call me.
Remember: 1,2,4 or more
What works for me?
1 year certification?
2 year associate or technical degree?
4 year bachelors?
OR More: Post-graduate studies?
Popular 4-year colleges in Utah
- University of Utah
- Southern Utah University
- Dixie State University
- Utah State University
- Utah Valley University
- Weber State University
Popular 2-year colleges in Utah
- Bridgerland ATC (Logan)
- Ogden-Weber ATC (Ogden)
- Davis ATC (Kaysville)
- Tooele ATC (Tooele)
- Mountainland ATC (Lehi)
- Uintah Basin ATC (Roosevelt)
- Southwest ATC (Cedar City)
- Dixie ATC (St. George)
Thinking of an Apprenticeship Training Opportunity?